Our department offers a full range of technologically advanced imaging services to provide patients with high - quality diagnostic and therapeutic services. Our imaging and radiology services teams provide exceptional care and work with doctors, nurses and other clinicians to deliver the comprehensive care. Department is well equipped with state of art X - ray, Mammogram, Computed Tomography (CT) scan and Digital subtraction Angiography (DSA) machines. Apart from general diagnostic services, department is equipped for emergency and intervention radiology procedures.
- Vascular Diagnostic neuro / abdominal Angiograms.
- Peripheral angiogram / Stenting.
- Embolization for Tumours / TACE.
- Embolization for GI bleed / Epistaxis / Haemoptysis.
- Endovenous laser for varicose veins.
- Insertion of Chemoports and PICC lines.
- IVC / Hepatic vein angioplasty /Stenting.
- TIPS and BRTO. Transjugular liver and renal biopsy.
- Non vascular Percutaneous drainage for collections / abscesses, Percutaneous cholecystotomy, Percutaneous biliary drainage (PTBD) / Metallic Stenting.
- Radiofrequency ablation of tumours, Vertebroplasty.
Radiation Safety Protocol
Well trained staff follow ALARA (As low as reasonably achievable) principle to minimize radiation to patient and other radiation workers. In combination with biomedical engineering and radiation safety team, all machines undergo quality control and quality assurance check. Delivering quality reports timely makes us to achieve better turn over times.
Range of Imaging and Interventional Radiology services at : ClearMedi Multispeciality Hospitals
Routine, Angiographs, CT Cisternography, Guided FNACs / Biopsies / Drainage
Both routine ond special views as suggested by the Clinicion, Barium and Urogroffin Studies
Routine, Obstetric and Gynae Scan, Guided FNACs / Biopsies / Drainage
For Obstetric Carotid, Renal and Limbs
Screening and Follow up